Day 14

Dear God, 

I am halfway done!  I can't believe it.  This has been the easiest two works of a new routine ever.  

Today, I pray to you for more beautiful days like today.  I am sitting outside and just enjoying the clean air.  It's quiet except for my friend Chris occasionally saying the word fuck. Such is life. He does makes me laugh.

I find myself wanting to talk about you all the time but I'm scared.   Will people think I am crazy for suddenly being filled with your love?  God, how do I explain what's happening?  The amount of stress lifted off my shoulders.  The joy for every moment I am with people.  The desire to sit and write to you, to tell you how filled I am with beauty that I know you created.  

I long for a house and some land where I can create a sanctuary for you. A place where people can come and visit and we can talk about love for God.  A place where people can unwind and enjoy the quiet.  A place where the only requirement is that you bring love with you.

So God, if this is in your plan, please show me the way.

Comments

Popular Posts