Day 12

Dear God,  I pray that you can help my cousin and lead her to recovery.  She needs you now more than ever.  

All I want to do is write her a letter about God but considering the last time I reached out, she snapped back, it is not the time for me to meddle.  But I can pray that God be there for her and help her to help herself.  

It's hard to find God in this modern society. I know it's taken me a long time to find my devotion.  But once i got that little flicker of faith and hope, I can't go back.  God will provide.   God will take those pains away if you hand them over.   

Today I pray to God for guidance in writing my book, in helping me to stay away from gossip and judgment about my cousin.  I need to pray for compassion for her. I also want to pray to keep me away from negative self talk. I am working on being a soulful and godful person, and God knows this.  

Comments

Popular Posts