Day 11

It's gotta have God. I've been listening to different podcasts lately and I find the ones discussing God and how to live a lifefull of God are the ones I want to hear. Not the new age or the manifesting ones. That no longer works for me. I'm ready to turn to God.  
It's so strange that this shift happened so suddenly. Oneday, I just realized that I needed God. 

Dear God, please bring me godful people.  I like I am Ruth right now, ready to leave Moab behind and ready to embrace my new chapter. I will work to live a God filled life, and pray that you will send me a partner that has been blessed by you and works to see you in everything they do.  

All day long, I pray 🙏 and I have never felt better. Everything seems like such fluff compared to contemplating God. 
 
I wonder how to work with God on that new chapter. It is soothing my soul to talk to God all day and pray for better days. I've been stripped of everything I knew and I am now ready to embrace this connection.  

What if the cancer and hard times were part of my journey? What if God had to bring me to my knees so I could see that I needed God in my life? 

I no longer want to try to control my future, or even peek into the future. The beauty of working with God is that I am excited to see what opportunities come my way. What is God's plan? Because my plan clearly wasn't working.  

Everyday I learn something new.
Maybe I want to start writing again? I feel like there is a story in me that I want to tell.
So what would this book look like? A love story? A mid life God centered magical realism. A woman ready to embrace a new godful life? 

Maybe I can work my purpose into writing, praying and growing flowers.  

I know I have a book in me. I pray to God to bring it forth. I will write a devotional to you. A modern day book of Ruth. With magic and God's will woven in. Hope for the next chapter. 

Dear God, I pray to you. Keep showing me the way. Keep moving me with stories, sermons, paths that lead me to your kingdom. Please provide my daily bread to live and share. I trust in you. 

Comments

Popular Posts