Day 8


Amazing!
It flew by. 
8 days of living in prayer with God.  
I finally confessed to my friend about my prayer life. We had an interesting discussion around where did I find myself in this idea of being a Christian. There has to be some place in a Christian world where women are leading, praised and respected. I want to hear from the feminine side of God. If God is everything,  there a feminine version? Or school of thought? Can Christians figure out how to include people like me, that love God and want to live a life directly rooted into God's plan for me, But has trouble with male leadership or stories. How can Mary Magdalena get her story out. The woman that Jesus loved.

I pray to God to keep me in dialog about this. I've had so many signs these last 8 days and have been so much fun to see. I know I am on the right path. I just need to remember to keep putting my trust and faith in God's hands to provide what I need. So I continue to pray for my daily bread.

God, I pray to you for my daily bread. I need help with resources to provide. I pray that you will handle my resources and help me to become financially Independent from my family and anyone but you.  

I know you are listening and I am ready.


Comments

Popular Posts