Day 13

Dear God,

This prayer project has been such a God send. To start writing again after years away. To have the desire to bring forth a story. To have the time to spend 30 mins or more a day on it. It's been a hard miracle, but a miracle none the less. Ritual Coach to cancer to struggling to find where I belong. The realization that when you are close to death, all you have is God. The flowers, the moments in my greenhouse. God is everywhere in nature. God is simply everywhere. I want to share this voice. How do I do it?  

Writing and growing Flowers.
It's the two things I can do to show the world how beautiful God is. How amazing this earth is if we would just take care of her. Why can't we realize that we are in eden. The only difference is, we are allowed to make choices. One choice is what God wants and one is not. We must work constantly at making the godful choice.  
Biting the apple meant we questioned God. It didn't mean we could destroy eden or the earth. It meant we were going to be given choices and it was up to us, all of us, to follow God's plan. Which is heaven on earth.  

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass 
against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.


On earth as it is in heaven.

We have the power to create heaven on earth. We need to return to this thought. This way of living. This way of being. 

How can I make heaven on earth?

For me it is writing my love of God. Growing flowers and working the dirt for God. Sharing these things with other people and connections.

On a personal scale, it is taking my time to wake up. It's making sure I eat enough protein. It's feeding my loved ones and the animals I care for, who are family. It's praying daily to make sure I stay on the godful path. It's cutting back on social media, the internet, competition and ego driven activities. It's letting go of people that hurt me and embracing those people that God has brought forth to take their place. This is not sad as I suddenly cut people off. No. This is about praying on a situation, this is about being thoughtful and letting something go that is creating more pain than it should.  

Comments

Popular Posts