Day 10

The book of Ruth. 

An old friend suggest that I look to the book of Ruth for inspiration. I've been listening to some sermons about it today and it is healing my soul.  

I prayed a few days ago to God about missing having a partner and that lead me in the search where God brought the book of Ruth into my world. A book about relationships. I've been listening to some sermons about it today but I would also love to read some books about The Book of Ruth.  I think there are keys in that book that I need to learn. I'm excited to see where it takes me.  

I've also been having so many people lately tell me how much they love the dahlia garden. My gift to God. I wonder if I should put a donation notice on my box so people can send me money? Give this our day, our daily bread. I am doing something that is helping people, maybe they might want to help support me to do it.  

I pray to you God, to help me take away my fears of never having enough money. I pray that you will provide the more I place my worries into your hands. I pray that you take away my anxiety, my negative thoughts and negative emotions. I know that the money is yours, but I pray to you that you will shower me in bread and abundance. I would like to eat and for there still to be some left overs for another day. I would love to have money and there still be money left over. 

Thank you ♡


Comments

Popular Posts